Become a Volunteer
The volunteers are needed each year to help make The Web Conference series a success. Also, volunteering is a great way to network while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the conference.
This year, our Volunteer Program will be associated with previous conference series. And this program is open to all conference attendees.
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible.
Description of Tasks
Volunteers will potentially assist and support the following key areas of the conference:
- Bookstore and publication sales
- Career Center
- Conference Information and Hospitality Center
- The Web Conference Pavilions
- On-site Registration
- Sessions Aids/Monitors
- Special Events (Welcome Reception, The Gala Dinner, etc.)
- Workshops Registration and Information
- And more
You will be required to work a fixed number of hours (will not exceed six hours in a day). There will be a flexible roster system that will allow you to schedule your work commitments and to attend the parts of the conference that interest you.
Students (Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree, or Doctoral degree) or Enthusiasts work alongside industry professionals are preferred, but not limted. Enthusiasm and interest are essential qualities.
English (Mandatory), Level-Fluent
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Commitment and Motivation
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Respect for Diversity
- Working in Teams
- Free registration of the conference
- Lunch for the duration of the conference
- Exclusive volunteer T-shirt
- An invitation to a post-conference volunteer party
How to Apply
Please prepare your CV with head shot photo (do not exceed two pages) and email to our Volunteer Chairs directly.